We work hard to find the best airsoft rifle, since it is the most important equipment in an airsoft game. Professional Airsoft players use few different airsoft rifles, since the rules, scenarios, combat area changes and airsoft rifles are good in different situations. This guide includes the list of the best airsoft rifles that has been used by many for a long time. We have put together the following chart to help you make a clear decision on finding your airsoft rifle:
|Best Airsoft Rifles||Our Selection For||Our Score||Material||Gear-Box||FPS||Magazine Capacity||Price|
|G&G CM16 Raider M4||Best Airsoft Rifles for Beginners||82||Hard Plastic||Full Metal V.2.0||350-400||450||Check the Latest Rates|
|VFC Avalon Saber Gen 2||Best M4 Airsoft Guns||96||Full Metal||Full Metal V.2.0 Avalon||370-380||120||Check the Latest Rates|
|VFC H&K 416 CQB Elite||Best Full Metal Airsoft Guns||90||Full Metal||Full Metal V.2.0 Avalon||390||320||Check the Latest Rates|
|Krytack Kriss Vector||Best Airsoft Assault Rifles||95||Hard Plastic & Metal||VECTOR Proprietary Gearbox & GGB Options||340-360||95||Check the Latest Rates|
|KWA LM4 PTR KR 9||Best Realistic-GBB Airsoft Rifle||92||Full Metal||Green Gas||380||40||Check the Latest Rates|
|Cybergun Sig Saurer MCX Virtus||Best Airsoft AEG||89||Full Metal||Full Metal V.2.0||380||120||Check the Latest Rates|
We ranked these best airsoft rifles amongst the hundreds based on what we expected from them in the field. Hopefully, our top pick airsoft guns in this list will help you master the field. If you are sneaking around or waiting for your prey to come to you, you are on the right track to become a sniper and might wonder our “Best Airsoft Sniper Rifle of the Year” post.
Related Article: Dutch the Hooligan Loadout
Best Airsoft Rifle for Beginners
G&G CM16 Raider M4 Review:
- Long Barrel
- Comes with G&G M4 450 round hi-cap magazine
- G&G CM16 Raider Rifle Standard 6mm Airsoft Gun – Long Barrel Model
- Uses 8.4v or 9.6v Nun-Chuck Style Battery – Not Included
We dig into hundreds of airsoft guns to find an answer for what is the best airsoft rifle for beginners. Here is the answer: G&G CM16 Raider M4 is the best entry AEG rifle on the market.
Of course, there are several factors that makes CM16 Raider M4 is the best airsoft rifle for beginners. The first thing is this baby is highly reliable and performing great compared to its price tag. It is really hard to find a cheap electric airsoft gun with a good field experience. But CM16 Raider M4 is both cheap and highly quality. Although, it is a plastic airsoft gun, the material quality is well-made. The Combat Machine 16 Raider can shoot at 340 rounds per minute with a magazine of 450 round capacity.
This airsoft gun’s collapsible stock and length makes it very eligible for both indoors and outdoors combat. The accuracy of the rifle is very good thanks to its long stock barrel. If you are a beginner airsoft player and looking for a light and cheap airsoft rifle this is your go to choice.
The G&G is a trustworthy airsoft rifle manufacturer, and CM 16 Raider is available around $150.
Best M4 Airsoft Gun
Elite Force / VFC Avalon Saber Gen 2 VR16 Review:
- Durable metal construction; VFC QRS stock
- Full metal gearbox; High-torque motor for faster response and cycle rate
- Semi-auto and full-auto shooting modes; Adjustable hop-up for optimized range
- Shoots 6mm plastic airsoft BBs at up to 380 fps
- Flip up front and rear sights; Rear sight is detachable
What is the best M4 Airsoft Gun? Here is your answer: Elite Force/VFC Avalon Saber Gen 2 VR16. There is a certain reason for our decision to pick Avalon Saber to be the best M4 airsoft gun. It is like a laser beam, the performance is outstanding. Its rate of fire is incredible with 380 FPS. It certainly gives what you want in the field. Here is the specification for our Best M4 Airsoft Gun, the Avalon Saber Gen 2:
- Integrated MOSFET
- Waffle mags
- M-LOK rail
- Good internals right out of the box
- Adjustable stock with trigger adjustment
- Stock flip-up iron sights
It is the best M4 Airsoft Gun out there, because it feels pre-upgraded whith high quality internals. It acts like an airsoft sniper rifle and can hit a target from 100 feet like the accuracy of sniper rifle.
Best Full Metal Airsoft Gun
Umarex / VFC H&K 416 CQB Elite AEG Review:
- Heavy duty metal receiver
- Flip up front and rear sights
- Ergonomic pistol grip
- Ambidextrous selector, bolt stop, and magazine release
- H&K licensed hicap magazine included
The Umarex/VFC H&K 416 CQB Elite AEG is an exactly the same replica of H&K 416. It is a full metal airsoft gun. The H&K 416 has been used successfully by Delta Forces for a long time. This replica has been approved by the Heckler & Koch Company and loved by the most airsoft players. It has a fully metal frame but consist small features which make it a perfect choice for combats in close quarters.
As well as the most of the airsoft guns, the Umarex VFC H&K 416 CQB Elite features customizable rails for score and adjustable hop-up. This beast is capable of shooting at up to 1200 rounds per minute (rpm). This is amazing; it can fire 20 BBs in a second.
Since it is completely metal you might think of it is heavy to duty. But, it makes it authentic and realistic.
The only down side of VFC H&K 416 CQB Elite is the market price. But if you can afford it, your opponent will regret!
Best Airsoft Assault Rifle
Krytac Kriss Vector AEG Review:
- Licensed KRISS Vector GEN II housing, Licensed KRISS Vector GEN II folding stock, Licensed KRISS flip up iron sights
- Ambidextrous fire selector, Semi, two-round burst, full auto fire modes; Ambidextrous safety
- KRISS Vector GEN II pivoting trigger
- MIL-STD 1913 picatinny top rail, MIL-STD 1913 picatinny bottom rail
- 8mm VECTOR gearbox, Integrated Krytac FET system, Electronic trigger
- Quick change spring, Padded cylinder head, Relief cut cylinder window, Adjustable rotary hop-up, Temperature and wear resistant bucking
- Krytac 30K neodymium magnets, high torque, short type motor
- 320 to 350 FPS perfect for indoor CQB gameplay
The Krytac Kriss Vector AEG is the best airsoft assault rifle. It is the top gun! There is AEG version as well as Green Gas (Gas Blow Back) Gen II. This cool airsoft gun is released in 2017 and offers folding stock and housing. It is the best CQB airsoft rifle and easily modified to anything you can imagine.
It has semi-automatic, two-round burst and fully automatic fire modes. Quickly adjustable hop-up and low-profile flip-up iron sights make it easy to use. How about the FPS of Krytac Kriss Vector AEG? It is 350 FPS and highly accurate. The down side of Kriss Vector AEG is the battery. It is small and hard to find a new one for the replacement for this model.
Best Realistic – Gas Blowback Airsoft Rifle
KWA LM4 PTR KR9 Gas Blowback Rifle Review:
- High grade aluminum body
- Barrel and rail system
- High strength polymer pistol grip and stock Gas powered airsoft gun
- Semi and fully automatic firing modes Velocity: 360-380 FPS with .20g BBs @ 75 degree Fahrenheit Rate of fire with green gas
The KWA LM4 PTR KR9 Gas Blow Back (GBB) is another replica of M4. It runs on green gas which has perfect recoil. It is the best realistic airsoft gas blowback rifle in the market. The KWA LM4 PTR KR9 has been used by law enforcement and military personnel successfully. What we like about this baby is the highly powerful and satisfying recoil.
We highly recommend it for MilSim and outdoor play.
You can check the latest rates for this highly realistic Gas Blow Back airsoft rifle:
Best Airsoft AEG
Cybergun SIG SAUER MCX VIRTUS Proforce Series AEG Review:
- 400 FPS w/ 120 spring, 350 FPS w/ 100 spring
- For Best results use 11.1V LIPO battery and appropriate charger
- M-LOK Accessory Rail
- 3-Position Telescoping Stock
- Full & Semi-Auto
- Sport type: Tactical & Military
We work hard to come up with the Best Airsoft AEG in the market place. Here is the best one of Best Electric Airsoft Guns: Sig Sauer MCX Virtus.
As well as KAW LM4 PTR KR9, the Sig Sauer MCX Virtus is one of the airsoft guns that have been used to train law enforcement personnel. It is the best fully compact airsoft AEG. It is customizable with tons of accessories. We would like to list some of its features:
- Telescoping stock
- Fully metal construction
- Three prong flash hider
- Metal flip up front and rear sights
- Adjustable hop-up
- Aluminum handguard
Although it is fully metal, in the field it feels so light. The magazines are 120 rounds and it is 320 FPS. It can fire at two modes with an extreme accuracy: Semi-auto and fully automatic. The only con for this model is the battery. The batteries are small and hard to find extra for the replacement.