This time, we will be comparing the Fitbit Luxe vs Inspire 2 and list the key differences between them. So, both smart watches are looking very similar. However, due to some reasons such as display type and resolution, and some extra-features such as SpO2 measurement, we recommend the Luxe over the Inspire 2. On the other hand, you may want to go with the Inspire 2 instead of the Luxe, since it is more budged and has a better battery-life.
Here is the main differences between the Fitbit Luxe and Fitbit Inspire 2 that needs to be highlighted:
- Although their shape looks very similar to each other, the Inspire 2 has plastic case but the Luxe has stainless steel. Therefore, we can assume that the Luxe is more durable than the Inspire 2.
- May be the most notable difference between them is the display type and the resolution. First off, the Luxe has a color display, but the Inspire 2 has monochrome.
- Comparing the display resolution, the Luxe has 206 x 124 pixels AMOLED screen. On the other hand, the Inspire 2 has 126 x 36-pixels OLED display. So, the display resolution of the Luxe is way better than the Inspire 2.
- Due to display type and resolution, the battery-life of Luxe is less than the Inspire 2. The battery-life of Luxe can last up to 5 days, whereas the Inspire 2 has a battery-life up to 10 days.
- The Luxe has Always on Display mode which is a feature that may require frequently charging due to battery consumption. The Always on Display mode is not included in the Inspire 2.
- Considering the extra features and sensors, the Luxe has SpO2 blood oxygen measuring sensor. It gives the oxygen level in your blood which can be helpful to understand the significant changes in your well-being.
- Due to SpO2 sensor, stainless steel case, color display and more resolution, the Luxe is more expensive than the Inspire 2. You can check out the latest deals & discounts on Amazon via following links: Fitbit Luxe / Fitbit Inspire 2
- The Fitbit Inspire 2 is for unisex use, however, the Luxe is targeting the female market.
- A subjective view point, we found the Fitbit Luxe more stylish than the Fitbit Inspire 2.
Similar Article: Fitbit Charge 5 vs Inspire 2 Compared
Key differences between the Fitbit Luxe and Fitbit Inspire 2
Here, we have listed the key points and differences between the Fitbit Luxe and Inspire 2 in the table below:
|Comparison of #
|Fitbit Inspire 2
|Stylish Fitness Tracker
|Best Bang for the Buck Fitness Tracker
|Check Rates on Amazon
|Check Rates on Amazon
|Up to 5 days
|Up to 10 days
|SpO2 (Blood Oxygen)
|Always on Display
|Heart Rate Monitoring
|Compatible with iOS and Android
|Skin Temperature Variation
|Sleep tracking and Score
|Text, call & app notification
|Store & Play Music
|Alexa & Google Assistant
|On-wrist Fitbit Pay
Related Article: Fitbit Charge 5 vs Luxe Comparison to see how Fitbit fitness trackers compete with each other.
What are the similarities in between the Fitbit Luxe and the Inspire 2: Both Fitbit Luxe and Inspire 2 has the followings?
- All day activity tracking and heart rate monitor
- Skin Temperature Measurement
- Sleep Tracking and sleep score- They both shows how long you sleep each night and provides light, deep and REM sleep data.
- When you have phone with you, both devices show calls, texts & smartphone app notifications.
- Water resistance up to 50-meters.
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
Both Inspire 2 and Luxe are the entry-level fitness tracker. For more premium features, you may want to check out our “Fitbit Sense vs Versa 3 Compared” article. Or if you can afford more, you may want to consider the Garmin Venu 2 or the Vivoactive 4 which are the top-notch fitness tracker so far. You can take a look at our “Garmin Venu 2 vs Vivoactive 4” comparison article to read further on this topic.
Bottom-line for Fitbit Luxe vs Inspire 2 Comparison
If you are wondering which one is better, the Luxe or the Inspire 2, here is our verdict:
We do prefer the Luxe over the Inspire. Because the Luxe has larger and color screen. It is also more stylish. However, the Inspire 2 offers more battery-life compared to the Luxe. We think that the color display screen and always-on-display mode of the Luxe causes more battery consumption.
The most important thing to consider while picking one, the Inspire 2 is for unisex use, on the other hand, the Luxe is designed for the women use.
It is good to note that the Luxe is slightly more expensive than the Inspire 2. If you are budged restricted, you may want to go with the Inspire 2 instead of the Luxe.
You can also check out the following articles where we compared the Fitbit with the Apple products: