Do you need a camping menu for your weekend trip? we’ve put together an easy list, from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch. It is ready.
You will only need a pan, portable teapot, and camping pot for this menu. We enjoyed while preparing this menu for you. If you have this or a similar package menu, share it with us by email or in the comments field below.
Friday Dinner Camping Menu
You came a long way to the camp, you set up a camp tent, made some exploration and got tired. You deserved a tasty meal.
- Chicken saute with green and red peppers
- Roasted potatoes
You relieved your tiredness and you are ready for the first day of the camp! Start with a good breakfast. Start by heating the bread you bought.
- Cheese – green pepper omelette
- White cheese
Saturday Lunch Camping Menu
Maybe you want to go fishing:
- Roasted trout in butter ( If you can catch or buy the trout)
- Spicy Roasted Potatoes
- Salad (cucumber – tomato – onion)
- Pine needle (or spruce) tea
- Snack (biscuit – wafer etc.)
Saturday Dinner Camping Menu
It is a time to relieve the fatigue of the day.
- Sausage in the pan
- Spicy Potatoes
- Roasted Onions
It’s time to wake up and enjoy one last time before you pack up the tents, clean the campsite and have a last time to enjoy
- Sausage Omelette
- Cheese, Olives, Tomatoes
- Toasted bread (your bread may not be as fresh as the first day, best method is toasting )
- Camp style toast (to use leftover breads again)
Sunday Lunch / for Travelling Back
You can make sandwiches with all the leftover ingredients and leave the campsite.
Remember: Before you leave the campsite, make sure all your trash is put in sturdy garbage bags.
Note: Please Do Not use Aluminium Foils, Not Healty!
Thank you for making our “Delicious Camping Menu for You” article worth to read. We appreciate your comments. Please share them with us.